- Woman physician who has made exceptional contributions to medical science, especially in women’s health, through her basic and/or clinical research, publications, and leadership in her field;
- Woman physician either working or having worked for the promotion of international relations of Taiwan through advocating of Taiwan’s contribution to international health;
- Influenced the ever-expanding role of women in medicine;
- Demonstrated commitment, originality, innovation, or creativity in her field of medicine;
- Made exceptional contribution to her field of medicine;
- Achieved recognition as a leader in women’s health in the area of public policy, health care delivery, research, medical education, patient care, application of basic sciences to health care;
- Promotion of human rights, gender equality, and social-related matters.
Which can be supported by:
- Evidence of exceptional-quality scientific research;
- Extensive publication record;
- High national or international leadership profile;
- Chair of national or international committees;
- Presidency of national or international scientific organizations;
- History of advocacy on women’s, adolescent’s, children’s health issues.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: APRIL 30, 2022
**All submissions will be confirmed within 5 business days of receipt. Should you not receive a confirmation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org