Vice President: DR MANDAKINI MEGH (Central Asia)
- Our honorary member Dr UshaSaraiya and Dr Mandakini Megh had attended very prestigious WHA74 and series of Strategic Briefings. which took place virtually from 24 May to 1 June 2021.
- 9th CARC (Central Asia Regional Conference) is hosting by Association of Medical Women of India on 10th, 11th & 12th September 2021. In view of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, AMWI will be hosting a Virtual Conference. Theme is “India’s 5 E’s” for achieving WHO’s SDG-5: Enhancing Medical skills, Eliminating Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs)/Life style diseases, Empowering Women, Environment Safety, & Eradication of Domestic Violence. Pre-conference workshop on “Preventive Oncology” on 10th September 2021.
AMWI NAGPUR BRANCH:
- 25th May- “Forewarned is Forearmed”, lecture by Dr Meenakshi Girish, Panel discussion on suspected incoming third wave of Covid 19.
- 9th June- In “Invisible Wounds of Covid 19” Neurological and Psychological effects of Covid 19 were discussed.
AMWI MUMBAI BRANCH
- AMWI Mumbai branch will be hosting a Virtual 9th CARC on 10th,11th & 12th September 2021. The conference provides of robust discussions on methods and strategies related to diagnosis, prevention and management of diseases as well as explore new ideas and concepts on a global scale. We look forward to welcoming you to the virtual 9th CARC,2021
AMWI KOLKATA BRANCH
- 17th April 25th Dr. Mukulika Konar Memorial Oration delivered by Mary DCruz on “Gestational Diabetes Mellitus an Overview “
- 8th May On WORLD OVARIAN CANCER AWARWNESS DAY Dr. Madhuchanda Kar organized one day program in collaboration with Manami Cancer Care & AMWI.
Report from the Thai Medical Women´s Association
On 24 May Dr. Mayura Kusum, TMWA President prepared the ‘Survival Kits’ composed of Food, gadgets, face mask, distributed to the Dept of Health in Bangkok to support the home quarantine people during the outbreak of COVID-19 situation. TMWA members donated the money to support this campaign.
Together We can!