Bellagio, meetings and training manuals fund
The Rockefeller foundation gave MWIA money to draft the gender mainstreaming manual in health in Ballagio in Italy. The money that wasn´t spent at that time was put into a fund to be used for gender mainstreaming programs in health.
Criteria applying to fund:
- An application can be submitted at any time.
- The fund will be awarded based on the strength of the submitted proposal and submitted budget.
- Project should advance gender equality, gender empowerment and female leadership in health. The project must provide visibility to MWIA. The results projects should have a measurable outcome which can be used in evaluating the effectiveness of the project when it is completed.
- Projects should benefit more than one association within MWIA and should provide some enduring content or programming.
- A detailed draft budget should indicate the use of the fund with a maximum amount of 2500 CHF that can be asked for.
For questions, clarifications, submission of the form, please contact the EWL Secretariat through E-mail: secretariat(add)mwia(dot)net