- The sixty-seventh session of the Commission on the Status of Women will take place from 6th to 17th March 2023 in New York, United States. Representatives of Member States, UN entities, and ECOSOC-accredited non-governmental organizations (NGOs) from all regions of the world are invited to contribute to the session. Priority theme: Innovation and technological change, and education in the digital age for achieving gender equality and the empowerment of all women and girls. Review theme: Challenges and opportunities in achieving gender equality and the empowerment of rural women and girls (agreed conclusions of the sixty-second session).
- MWIA North American Region is planning a North American Regional Congress to be held March 23-26, 2023 in Philadelphia, U.S. The Congress will be held jointly with the 108th American Medical Women’s Association Annual Meeting and will focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Leadership, Advocacy, and Innovation. For more information, please visit the website: https://www.amwa-doc.org/amwa108/
- XLI AIDM National Congress “Fighting pain: multidisciplinary approaches and gender differences” will be held in Catania, Italy on April 21-22-23, 2023. The official language of the Congress will be Italian.
- MWIA Near East and Africa Regional Congress is scheduled on 15-18 April 2024 at the Radisson Hotel, Livingstone, Zambia. Theme of the Congress: “Upscaling Health Equity through Partnership, Innovation and Research”. For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Federation of Medical Women of Canada will be celebrating its 100th Anniversary on September 26, 27 and 28, 2024 in Ottawa, so please mark your calendars.