- XLI AIDM National Congress “Fighting pain: multidisciplinary approaches and gender differences” will be held in Catania, Italy on April 21-22-23, 2023. The official language of the Congress will be Italian.
- Pan American Medical Women’s Alliance (PANMWA) in partnership with MWIA will convene a hybrid meeting in Puebla, Mexico in August 2023. Agenda and logistical details of the event to be announced in a due course.
- MWIA Near East and Africa Regional Congress is scheduled on 15-18 April 2024 at the Radisson Hotel, Livingstone, Zambia. Theme of the Congress: “Upscaling Health Equity through Partnership, Innovation and Research”. For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Thai Medical Women’s Association will convene the next Central Asia Regional Congress (CARC) around August 2024.The congress theme will reflect ‘One Health’ globally.
- The Federation of Medical Women of Canada will be celebrating its 100th Anniversary on September 26-28, 2024 in Ottawa, so please mark your calendars
A series “Climate and Health” is run by the German Medical Women’s Association. Further information and dates of the series can be found here: https://www.aerztinnenbund.de/Webinar-Serie_Klima_und_Gesundheit.3803.0.2.html
The German Medical Women´s Association biennially awards a prize for scientific work in the area of gender aspects in medicine, in medical education or in climate-related topics. The winner is awarded 4000 Euros. Submissions can be sent in German or English. The next round will open soon. Further information will follow soon: https://www.aerztinnenbund.de/Wissenschaftspreis