The Scholarship fund provides support for members of MWIA national associations or individual MWIA members planning to enroll in training programs designed to further their careers and promote improved medical practices
Criteria applying to fund:
- An application can be submitted at any time.
- The fund will be awarded based on the relevance of the training program to the applicant’s career and medical practice.
- The targets of the training program should have a measurable outcome which can be used in evaluating the effectiveness of the training when it is completed.
- A detailed draft budget should indicate the use of all funds with a maximum amount of 500 CHF that can be asked for. No funds should be used on travel or honoraria.
- Report of the training program and its benefits to the applicant’s career and medical practice should be presented at the triennial MWIA Congress, on the MWIA website and in MWIA newsletters.
Please apply for the fund by using the following application form:
For questions, clarifications, submission of the form, please contact the EWL Secretariat through E-mail: secretariat(add)mwia(dot)net