National Representative: Dr Cissy YU, President; Dr IP Wing Yuk, National Coordinator; Dr Amy KEUNG, National Coordinator (Hong Kong)
- The Western Pacific Bi-monthly Meeting – Meet Hong Kong Women Doctors Association (HKWDA) was conducted on 5 June 2021. Dr. Cissy Yu, Dr. Tse Hei Yee, Dr. Jenny Chan and Dr. Rose Ting presented the following topics at the meeting:(i) HKWDA / HKWDA Charitable Foundation Introduction (Dr. Cissy Yu)
(ii) Community Service of HKWDA (Dr. Tse Hei Yee)
(iii) Youth Committee Service of HKWDA (Dr. Jenny Chan)
(iv) HKWDA Charitable Foundation Cooking Competition (Dr. Rose TING
Group Photo for the CME Talk on 8 June 2021
- The HKWDA was delighted to invite Professor Agnes Wong, Professor of Ophthalmology, Neurology and Psychology to deliver a CME accredited academic webinar – “Building Inner Resources and System Thinking to Flourish in Medicine” to members of HKWDA as well as members of Western Pacific Region on 8 June 2021 (Figure 1).
- Dr. Jenny Chan, Chairlady of Youth Committee delivered a presentation ‘Evolution of Mentor-Mentee Student Programme after 10 years’ at the MWIA Mentees and Younger Doctors Webinar on 31 July 2021.
- The Hong Kong Trade Development Council invited HKWDA for the visit to the Lifestyle Shopping Fest 2021, Hong Kong International Jewelry Twin Shows and Food Expo which were held at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre in May, July and August 2021 respectively (Figure 2).
Group Photo for the Visit to the Hong Kong International Jewelry Twin Shows
- Dr. Winnie MOK, geriatrician, Honorary Councilor of Hong Kong Women Doctors Association shared her knowledge and experience on the topic ‘Sarcopenia in the Elderly’ at the MWIA Western Pacific Regional Conference 2021 which was held in Seoul, Korea from 20 to 21 August 2021.