President: Dr. Cissy Yu
National Representative: Dr Wing-Yuk Ip, Dr Amy Keung
- Two virtual careers talks for medical students were held in September 2021. Speakers of the talks were from specialties including Surgery, Ophthalmology, Emergency Medicine, Clinical Oncology, Psychiatry, Medicine and Paediatrics etc. This provides an opportunity for medical students and interns to have a better understanding of different specialties with relevant specialists sharing their invaluable experience, as well as the chance for Q&A.
- A free health check for foreign domestic helpers which included BP & BMI measurements, health advice, cervical screening by self-sampling for HPV test etc. was held in December 2021.
- The 15th Annual General Meeting of the Hong Kong Women Doctors Association was successfully held on 22 October 2021 online and in physical meeting (Fig. 1)
- The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) invited HKWDA for the visit to the Hong Kong Watch & Clock Fair, Salon de TE and CENTRESTAGE and HKTDC Trade Shows which were held at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre in September and October 2021 respectively.
- A perfumery has offered HKWDA members their first ever perfume and personality pairing workshop from Nov 2021 to February 2022.
Fig. 1: Group Photo for the HKWDA Annual General Meeting on 22 October 2021