Vice President: Dr Mandakini Megh (Central Asia)
On 18th,19th 20th November a mega 3 days camp for cervical screening and Breast examination was organized by Dr Mandakini Megh VP MWIA Central Asia & Dr Usha Saraiya (Director cytology) ‘Health Camp for Women’ at Cama & Albless Hospital and Cytology Clinic [Association of Medical Women in India], Mumbai (Fig. 1)
- 1-7 August breast feeding week
- 19 Aug -Emotional well being
- 9th,11th,12th September-Active participation in virtual CARC CONFERENCE. Large numbers of members were participated as Speakers, Chairpersons, MOCs.
- On 23rd Sep- Women Wealth Wellness
- 2nd October- International CME on ME NO PAUS
- 7th Oct – mental health week-CME + Release of Newsletter on Women Mental health
- Hospital OPD is running. Vaccination of children is going on.
- Large numbers of AMWI (W.B) members were participated in CARC conference at Mumbai (Virtual) as speakers and chairpersons.
- 22nd September-40th Dr. Prof. Anjali Chatterjee Memorial Oration delivered by Dr. Seetha Ramamurthy Pal. Prof. Anjali Chatterjee AMWI AWARD 2021 for Voluntary Medical Services
- to Dr. Radha Lakshminarayanan. Prof. Anjali Chatterjee AMWI AWARD 2021 for WOMEN MEDICAL RESEARCH WORKER IN BIOCHEMISTRY to Satwika Sinha.
THAI MEDICAL WOMEN ASSOCIATION (TMWA)
On 31 October 2021, TMWA hosted the Annual General Meeting with 50-60 attendances and virtual meeting followed the COVID-19 preventive measures. Encouraging news this year; TMWA gave the Idol Medical Women awards to Professor Emeritus Dr. Khun Nanta Maranet and Professor Clinic Dr. Prapaipan Subhachaturas, the Out-Standing Medical Women awards to Dr. Soraya Thammarak (Administration), Professor Dr. Kulkanya Chokephaibulkit (Academic) and Associate Professor Dr. Monthira Tanthanuch (Service and Health) and 12 Out-Standing Medical Women in COVID-19 operation from all regions of Thailand.