AMWI Mumbai Branch with MOGS Celebrates International Women’s Day 2022 on the theme of “Break the Bias – gender Equality today and sustainable Tomorrow” on 8th March 2022. There is an interesting Discussion on “Out of the Box (Women want more!)”.
- 25th Nov-10th Dec 2021: The event ORANGE THE WORLD an UN initiative, 16 day activities on violence against women was successfully conducted, under APARAJEETA banner. The events included virtual awareness programmes, sensitization for students on gender-based violence and on mental and health related issues.
- 2nd December2021: a virtual CME on GENDER BASED VIOLENCE FROM WOMB TO TOMB was held in presence of Chief guest Dr Mandakini Megh, Vice President, MWIA and Guest of honor Dr Yamini Alsi, President AMWI. The eminent speaker was Dr Padmini Murthy, Secretary general MWIA.
- 16th December 2021: Webinar was held on contraception.
- 30th December 2021: Webinar was held on NUTRITION IN PREGNANCY
- International Women´s day celebrated on 8th March 2022 (Fig. 1)
- Cytology clinic (AMWI) and Mumbai branch members organized a Mega camp under guidance of Dr Usha Saraiya, Director Cytology AMWI and Dr Mandakini Megh, Vice President MWIA & AMWI from 18 -20 November 2021 at Cama & Albless Hospital, Cervical screening, breast scan, colposcopy, bone scan, Blood investigations performed.
- Many orations and Awards are instituted. Awards Conferred to Homai Colabawala Oration Award conferred on Dr. Suvarna Khadilkar on Menopause Management
- Rashmi Ramkrishna Pethe oration of AMWI Mumbai branch to be conferred on Dr. Hema Diwakar
- AMWI Mumbai Branch – Dr. Sarita Bhalerao Award conferred on Dr Mandakini Megh
- 2.2022: Saraswati Puja was performed with great enthusiasm
- 2.2022: Cytology (Pap Smear) camp in collaboration with Inner wheel club of Calcutta old city & Inner wheel club of Calcutta Mega city. Dr. Bulbul Raichaudhuri and Dr. Sumana Sur were attended.
- 3.2022: Mission Hospital organised a health check-up camp on International Women’s Day.Camp was conducted by Dr. Mary D. Cruz and Dr. Sumana Sur.