- 11th April’23 – on the occasion of World Health Day, Mumbai Obstetric and Gynecological Society in Association with AMWI organised a CME (Continuing Medical Education) meeting in Mumbai on Optimising Labour.
- 28th April’23 – another CME on Optimizing Labour was held with Thane & Navi Mumbai society and AMWI at New Mumbai. Both CMEs were highly successful programmes.
- 27th May’23 – The Annual General Body Meeting of AMWI (Mumbai Branch) was held at the Cytology Clinic, Cama & Albless Hospital, Mumbai.
- 6th May ’23 – on “World Menstrual Hygiene Day” – AMWI Nagpur (AMWN) conducted a “Train the Teachers Workshop” to educate teachers on Menstrual Hygiene. It was held at IIMA Auditorium and was attended by a large number of teachers and lauded by the media. 800 teachers attended the workshop. There was an education and awareness campaign along with a question-and-answer session for the teachers. It was an eye-opening workshop and the mission of AMWN to educate and raise awareness in society was accomplished.
- The Annual General Body Meeting of AMWI (Mumbai Branch) was held on Saturday 27th May 2023 at the Cytology Clinic, Cama and Albless Hospitals, Mumbai.
- Felicitation of Dr. Geethanjali Amin – Dr.Sarita Bhalerao Award. Distributed Membership Certificates to new members for the year 2022-2023
- 27th May’23 – the 26th Dr. Mukulika Konar Memorial Oration was held. The orator was Dr. Tulika Jha (MBBS, DGO, MS (Gyn. Obst.) Her topic was “Newer updates in the Prevention and Management of PPH”.
- 17th June’23 – the 8th Dr. Meenakshi Ghosh Memorial Oration was held. The orator was Dr. Shazia Gulshan (Consultant Hematologist & Haemato-oncologist in Peerless Hospital). Her topic was “Thrombocytopenia in Pregnancy”.
These last three months were very eventful, and we made a lot of progress.
Dr Mandakini Megh